Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of warranty services
- These terms and conditions apply to the limited warranty ("Limited Warranty") from Goldland International Pte. Ltd. in respect of Iona products purchased from an authorized dealer of Iona in Singapore and accompanied with a Iona Warranty Card or E Warranty Card.
- The Limited Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship encountered under normal use of the product, subject to these terms and conditions. Unless otherwise specified in the Warranty Card, the Limited Warranty is valid only in Singapore.
- The Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser ("Purchaser") of the product and is not transferable.
- Unless otherwise specified, the Limited Warranty is valid for 12 months from the Date of Purchase ("Warranty Period").
- The Warranty Card is invalid if it has been defaced or altered. The Warranty Card is also invalid unless (a) it is filled up completely and correctly; and (b) it is stamped by an authorized dealer of Iona in Singapore.
- Lost or damaged Warranty Cards will not be re-issued. The Warranty Card must be presented with the original Singapore purchase receipt when sending product to Iona for the Limited Warranty services.
- The defective product or parts thereof covered under the Limited Warranty shall be repaired or replaced (with comparable and/or refurbished equipment or parts) as determined by Iona in its sole discretion free of charge. Any insurance, handling, transportation, delivery and other incidental charges in respect of the servicing of the Equipment and for services beyond the scope of this Limited Warranty shall be borne by the Purchaser.
- All decisions made by Iona in respect of the servicing of the product (including repairs, replacements or issues relating to defects of workmanship or materials) shall be conclusive and the Purchaser agrees to be bound by such decisions. Any defective product or part thereof replaced shall become the property of Iona.
- The Limited Warranty does not cover
- Loss or damage to Equipment arising from or in connection with (i) abuse, tampering modification, alteration and disassembling by any person other than Iona's authorized personnel; (ii) negligence and/or misuse (including accident, improper storage, exposure to moisture, excessive temperature, sand, dust, dirt, other pollution or other environmental conditions and failure to follow precautions or proper operating instructions stated in the instruction manual such as improper installations); (iii) usage of wrong electrical supply/voltage; (v) normal wear and tear; (vi) corrosion, rusting or stains; (vii) product is dropped; (viii) defects or damages due to fungus, moisture, liquid or spills of food (ix) defects from fire, flood, lightning strike or other acts of God; and/or (x) deficiencies in consumable parts such as battery leakage.
- Loss or damage to product arising from or in connection with the malfunction of, connection to or use of parts, accessories and consumables not authorized or recommended by Iona (In such event, Iona reserves the right to cancel the Limited Warranty immediately.
- Fragile items, accessories and optional items (including remote controller, parts or attachments made of ceramic, purple clay, glass, porcelain or plastic such as covers, bowls, pots, containers, trays, filters and etc.). Damage to Teflon coatings is also not covered.
- Equipment with its serial number removed, defaced or altered.
- To the extent allowed by the applicable local law, the remedies in the Limited Warranty are the Purchaser's sole and exclusive remedies. Iona shall not be liable for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages (including loss of anticipated benefits or profits) whether based on contract, tort or otherwise, relating to or arising out of the product.
- No implied warranty, including that of satisfactory or merchantable quality or fitness for a particular purpose, applies to the product after the Warranty Period. Except as provided in the Warranty Card, no other warranty (express or implied) or guarantee given by any other party in respect of the product shall bind Iona.
- The Limited Warranty including these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are in Singapore Dollars and inclusive of GST
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice
- For retailers not listed, contact Iona - Customer Contact Centre at telephone no: 6743 2926 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An additional charge is applicable for signup after 14 days from date of purchase