IONA GLAF9105 Air Fryer Salmon
The salmon needs very little oil and it was moist, tender and supremely delicious. Added green salad and dinner is ready in less than 15 minutes. Air fried salmon had the same texture as a perfectly baked salmon. Think of a simple baked salmon air fryer for dinner without a dirty kitchen to have to clean. Dinner was way too easy with more time on the couch.
- Salmon Fillets, bone removed
- 1 tsp of Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Evenly coat salmon with oil or cooking spray.
- Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place in an aluminum foil inside the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 200 degrees for 7-10 minutes or to your preferred donness.
- Serve warm.