|Voltage||220-240V~ 50/60Hz 500W|
|Dimensions||15 x 16 x 28cm|
IONA Smart Food Chopper
- Simplifies preparation of chopped food and dessert making
- Smart basket allows you to choose between dice or finely chopped
- Precise control with 2 speeds
- 500W power, it's able to crush ice cubes
- Convenient to use, even for small amounts of garlic or ginger
- Parts other than the main body is dishwasher friendly
- Compact design for easy storage
- Stainless steel blade precisely chops and purees
Total time: 15 minutes Yield: 4-6 servings
• 1 to 2 green onions, chopped
• 2 large eggs
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3 tablespoons oil, divided
• 4 cups cooked rice, cooled
• 1 to 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (or oyster sauce)
Gather the ingredients. Wash and finely chop the green onions. Lightly beat the eggs with the pepper and salt. Heat a wok or frying pan over medium-high heat and add 1 tablespoon of the oil. When the oil is hot, add the eggs. Cook, stirring, until they are lightly scrambled but not too dry. Remove the eggs and clean out the pan. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil.
Add the cooked and cooled leftover rice. Stir-fry for a few minutes, using chopsticks or a wooden spoon to break it apart. Stir in the soy sauce or oyster sauce as desired. When the rice is heated through, add the scrambled egg back into the pan. Mix thoroughly, then stir in the green onions. Serve hot.
Easy Oyster Sauce Chicken
Total time: 30 minutes Yield: 4 servings
• 4 chicken thighs
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
• 1/2 yellow onion (about 1/4 cup chopped)
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1 1/2 bell pepper (red)
• 1/2 cup chicken broth
• 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
• 1 tablespoon soy sauce (dark or tamari)
• 1 tablespoon rice wine (Chinese; or dry white wine, dry sherry)
• 1 teaspoon brown sugar
• 2 teaspoons vegetable oil (or pure olive oil)
Gather the ingredients. Pat the chicken thighs dry. Cut each thigh in half crosswise, cutting completely through the bones. Rub the salt and pepper over the thighs. Peel and chop the onion. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Cut the red bell peppers in half, remove the seeds, and cut into 1-inch squares. In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth, oyster sauce, soy sauce, rice wine, and brown sugar.
Mix until the sugar is dissolved and set the sauce aside. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the chicken thighs and brown on both sides. Remove the chicken thighs from the pan and drain on paper towels. Do not clean out the pan. Add the onion and garlic into the pan, and cook until the onion is softened (about 5 minutes).
Add the red pepper into the pan. Cook briefly, then add the sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil, then add the chicken thighs back into the pan. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer the chicken until the juices in the thickest part of the thigh are clear when pierced with a fork (about 15 minutes). Stir the chicken occasionally while cooking. Serve hot over rice and enjoy!
Quick Swedish Meatballs
Total time: 30 minutes Yield: 4-6 servings
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 onion (chopped)
• 2 cloves garlic (minced)
• 1 (8-ounce) package mushrooms (sliced)
• 1 1/2 (16-ounce) packages frozen wild rice meatballs
• 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
• 1 (10-ounce) can golden cream of mushroom soup
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1/3 cup sour cream
Gather the ingredients. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, for about 4 to 6 minutes or until the mushrooms start to brown. Add the meatballs; cook, stirring occasionally and shaking pan, until the meatballs are no longer frozen, about 10 minutes.
Add the Alfredo sauce and the golden cream of mushroom soup to the pan. Pour the milk into the Alfredo sauce jar; put cap on lid tightly and shake. Pour this mixture into pan. Bring the mixture in the skillet to a simmer. Simmer, stirring frequently, for 5 to 10 minutes until the meatballs are hot. Stir the sour cream into the meatball mixture and serve immediately over hot cooked rice or egg noodles. Enjoy!