Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Wings
The sweet, salty tang of teriyaki and texture of chicken combined for a perfect sensation in this recipe for Air fry teriyaki chicken. Simple ingredients, 15 minutes of air fry time, and you have an easy to make a meal of appetizer. Perfect for a small group, this recipe is easy to make once you have marinated beforehand.
- 15-20 pcs of chicken wings
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of honey or maple syrup
- Ground pepper
- 2 teaspoon of fresh chopped garlic
- 2 teaspoon of dry ginger powder
- Sesame seeds
- Place chicken in zip lock bag.
- Add in all ingredients except sesame seeds.
- Mix well and marinate overnight.
- Coat air fryer pot plate with a little oil, place marinate chicken on the plate.
- Cook at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings and place on plate, add sesame seeds to garnish.