Air Fry Chicken Tenders
These crunchy air fry chicken tenders are simply delicious! The secret ito golden, crunchy air fried breaded chicken is to toast the breadcrumbs in the oven first.
- 1 1/2 lb of chicken tenders
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup off all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cup of panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of buttermilk
- Cooking spray
- Season chicken tenders on both sides with salt and pepper. Place flour and bread crumbs in 2 separate shallow bowls. In the third bowl, whisk eggs and buttermilk.
- Sprinkle the break crumbs into the air fryer basket , air fry for 2 minutes on 200 degrees. Reove and set aside in a bowl.
- Working one at a time, dip chicken in flour, then egg mixture, and finally in bread crumbs, pressing to coat.
- Spray the air fryer basket plate with some cooking spray.
- Working in batches, pleace the chicken tenders in the air fryer basket plate, be sure not to overcrowd.
- Spray the top of the chicken with cooking spray and cook at 200 degrees for 5 minutes. Flip the chicken over, spray again and cooking for 5 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining chicken tenders.
- Serve with your favourite sauce.