IONA GLAF9105 Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes
Air Fryer Hasselback Potatoes are going to be your new favorite side dish. They are fried to a golden brown and the flavor is amazing!
- 2 Russets Potatoes
- Bacon bits
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- Chopped chives
- Sour cream
- Wash and scrub the potatoes. Slice the potatoes thinly leaving a half inch base at the bottom.
- Salt and pepper the potatoes as desired.
- In a small bowl combine melted butter and chives.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of your air fryer basket. Brush the butter along the tops of the potatoes.
- Cook at 180°C temperature for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with bacon and mozzarella cheese on tops of potatoes and bake for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and sour cream.