IONA GLAF9105 Air Fryer Chicken Breast & Vegetables
This Air Fryer Vegetables recipe is sure to be your new favorite way to work veggies into any meal! It’s super quick, easy, and flavorful. Plus, you can use any combination of vegetables you like!
- Marinated chicken breast (1 tsp of cooking wine, 1 tsp of soy sauce, a pinch of black pepper and salt)
- Half pieces of broccoli
- 1 small pumpkim
- 1 corn
- appropriate amount of cherry tomato
- Wash and cut the vegetables into pieces.
- Add olive oil, black pepper and salt and mix well.
- Place all vegetables into air fryer basket and put chicken breast on top of vegetables.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 200°C temperature. (Remember to flip over at halfway).