IONA GLMC1812 Multi Cooker Japanese Cream Stew
Japanese Cream Stew, also known as White Stew, is rich and creamy without being heavy. It’s a classic Yoshoku meal packed with tender chicken, bite-size vegetables, and served with steamed rice or crusty bread!
- Butter 25g
- Flour 25g
- Milk 300ml
- Marinated chicken breast (season the chicken with salt and freshly ground black pepper)
- Potato 1pcs
- Carrot Half strip
- Mushroom 50g
- Broccoli 50g
- Onion 1pcs
- Cut all of vegetables into small pieces.
- White sauce: Add butter and flour stir with low heat, and add milk stir well untill thickened. (set aside)
- Put a little olive oil and stir fry the chicken breast. (set aside)
- Put a little olive oil and stir fry the onions for a while, and add in all of vegetables.
- Add a proper amount of water(Over the height of vegetables) and boil for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, Put 1 tsp of salt and a proper amount of pepper.
- Add in chicken breast and broccoli boil for another 5 minites.