IONA GLMC1812 Multi Cooker Japanese Oden
A classic winter comfort dish in Japan, Oden is a one-pot dish with an assortment of fish balls, fish cakes, deep-fried tofu, hard-boiled eggs, konnyaku, and some vegetables simmered in soy sauce-based dashi broth. It tastes even better the second day!
- Kelp 1pcs
- Radish 3pcs
- Carrot 2 pcs
- Corn 2pcs
- Mushroom 3pcs
- Dried shrimp 20g
- Hot pot ingredients you like
- Soy souce 2 spoon
- Salt 1 tsp
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Skewer up all the hot pot ingredients
- Add in 400ml of water to multi cooker.
- Once boiled, add the kelp, radishes, carrots, corns, mushrooms and dried shrimps boil for 30 minutes with low heat.
- After 30 minutes, take out the kelp and carrots.
- Add 2 spoon of soy sauce, 1 tsp of salt and sugar.
- Put all the skewered ingredients into multi cooker and boil for 5-10 minutes.