IONA GLSM988 Sandwich & Waffle Maker Charcoal Waffle Sandwich
Imagine black charcoal waffle with bacon slices, avocado paste, cherry tomatoes & juicy portebello mushrooms. It’s one of those breakfast/brunch you’ll wish to have in anytime of the day. So get down to it & start making your own waffles! This recipe consists of 4 main components.
- All purpose flour - 200g
- Bamboo charcoal powder - 5g
- Baking powder - 2tsp
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Egg - 2
- Fresh milk -180ml
- Sugar - 2 spoon
- Salt - 1 spoon
- Bacon slices - 9-10 pieces
- Avocado paste/ sour cream
- Portebello mushroom - 100g
- Cherry tomato - 100g
- Baby spinach and arugula for garnishing
- Spread a little oil on waffle maker, fry the bacon slices and mushrooms untill cooked and set aside.
- Add the flour, bamboo charcoal powder, baking powder, vanilla extract, eggs, milk, sugar and salt into a bowl.
- Mix evenly untill combined.
- Wipe off the residue on the waffle plate and lightly oil the waffle plate again.
- Pouring the waffle batter on waffle plate.
- Let it cook untill slightly crispy.
- Put in a plate and spread with avocado paste/ sour cream on waffle.
- Add the cooked bacon slices, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach and arugula on top.
- Ready to serve!