IONA GLMC1812 Multi Cooker Tomato & Egg Noodles
An economical comfort food, Taiwanese-style tomato and egg noodles are a popular quick lunch or easy late-night!
- Tomato - 3pcs
- Egg - 1pcs
- Any Noodle - 1pcs
- Tomato sauce - 2 spoon
- Salt - a proper amount
- Sesame oil - 1 spoon
- Water - a proper amount
- Cut all the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Put a little oil to multi cooker.
- Fry the egg and set aside for later use.
- Stir fry tomatoes untill soft.
- Add the tomato sauce, salt and sesame oil and stir fry evenly.
- Add a proper amount of water and cover the lid for 2-3 minutes.
- Add noodles and put the egg on top, simmer for 3-5 minutes.