IONA GLAF9105 Air Fryer Cheese Burger
With the quick cook time, these burgers stay perfectly juicy and basically beg for a melty slice of cheese. Load it up with your favorite toppings and feel like the burger master you are - without all the smoke in your face!
1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 hamburger buns
- Sliced tomatoes
- Thinly sliced red onion
- In a large bowl combine beef, garlic, and soy sauce. Shape into 4 patties and flatten into a 4” circle. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Place 2 patties in air fryer and cook at 375° for 4 minutes per side, for medium. Remove and immediately top with a slice of cheese. Repeat with remaining 2 patties.
- Spread hamburger buns with mayo, then top with lettuce, patties, tomatoes, and onions.