IONA GLAF9105 Air Fryer Crispy Curry Drumsticks
These air-fryer chicken drumsticks are flavorful, crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside! Quick and easy! Give it a try!
- 1 pound chicken drumsticks
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Minced fresh cilantro, optional
- Place chicken in a large bowl; add 1/2 teaspoon salt and enough water to cover. Let stand 15 minutes at room temperature. Drain and pat dry.
- Preheat air fryer to 375°. In another bowl, mix oil, curry powder, onion salt, garlic powder and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt; add chicken and toss to coat. In batches, place chicken in a single layer on tray in air-fryer basket. Cook until a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175°, 15-17 minutes, turning halfway through. If desired, sprinkle with cilantro.