IONA GLMC1812 Multi Cooker Egg Fried Rice
Chinese egg fried rice is an easy stir fry that anyone can make. But to make it light, fluffy and tasty, you need to follow some traditional tips and tricks.
- 3 eggs
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 baby carrots
- 5 prawns
- 20g hotdogs
- 20g crab stick meats
- 20g frozen green beans
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 spoon of sesame oil
- 2 spoon of fish sauce
- 2 spoon of soy sauce
- corianders for garnish
- A proper amount of salt
- Add a little oil in IONA Multi Cooker.
- Add in the eggs.
- Season with a little black pepper and salt.
- Stir fry and seat aside.
- Stir fry the garlic and onions.
- Add in carrots, hotdogs, crab stick meats and green beans.
- Add in the prawns.
- Add in the rice and stir fry together.
- Add in 2 spoon of sesame, fish sauce and soy sauce.
- Stir fry untill the color is even.
- Lastly, add in the eggs and fry again.
- Garnish with some corianders.
- Enjoy your egg fried rice.