Air Fry Bacon Avocado Wedges
We all know everything taste better with bacon. When you combine two favourite foods with amazing flavor - avocado and bacon, you get a flavor explosion. Creamy avocado wrapped in bacon and air fried to get a crispy, crunchy exterior.
- 3 Avocados
- 24 thin strips of bacon
- 1/4 cups of ranch dressing, for serving
- Preheat air fryer to 200 degrees.
- Slice each avocado into 8 equally sized wedges. Wrap each wedge in bacon, cutting bacon if needed.
- Working in batches, arrange in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook at 200 degrees for 8 minutes until bacon is cooked through and crispy.
- Serve warm with ranch dressing.