Antipasto Egg Rolls
Delightfully cheesy, these easy to make antipasto egg rolls are great for snacks. With reference to Delish's recipe and using the air fryer. This finger food is simply irresistable and great for kids. It also serves as an ideal party food.
- 12 egg roll wrappers,
- 12 slices of provolone
- 12 slices of deli ham
- 36 slices of pepperoni
- 1 cup of shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup sliced pepponcini
- Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup of freshly grated parmesan
- Italian dressing
- Place an egg rill wrapper on a clean surface in a diamond shape, place a slice of provolone in the centrer.
- Top with one slice of ham, 3 slices of pepperoni, and a large pinch of both mozarella and pepperonicini.
- Fold up the bottom half and tightly fold in sides. Gently roll, then seal fold with a couple drops of water.
- Lightly grease air fryer pan.
- Working in batches, cook egg roles at 190 degree for about 12 minutes. Flipping halfway through.