Air Fry Cauliflower Tots
These cheesy low carb nuggets are great because they're a perfect munchie snack without the bloat. They have all the crispness and flavors of potato-based tots but with less carb and calories. And they are very easy to cook in the Air Fryer. The flavors of the cauliflower really come through and they are a fantastic snack that so much people can enjoy.
- Cooking Spray
- 4 Cauliflower florets steamed (about 1/2 a large cauliflower)
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup shredded chedder
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 2/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2tbsp of freshly chopped chives
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, chop steamed cauliflower until fine. Place fine cauliflower on a clean kitchen towel and squeeze to drain water.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large bowl with egg, cheddar, parmesan, panko and chives and mix until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture and roll it into a tater-tot shape with your hands.
- Lightly grease the air fryer pan.
- Working in batches, arrange the tots in the air fryer in a single layer and cook at 180 degrees for about 10 minutes, until tots are golden.
- Serve with ketchup or chilli sauce.