IONA GLAF9105 Air Fryer French Toast
An easy recipe that is simple and tasty. Whichever flavor you make, this French toast is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside!
- 1 tsp salted butter, melted
- 1 tsp of milk
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 slices white bread
- Condensed milk
- Mix butter, milk, sugar and eggs together in a bowl.
- Cut the bread into 4 small pieces and spread with condensed milk inside.
- Place a baking paper and spray with cooking oil.
- Dip each slice of bread into the milk mixture and place in the basket.
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Add basket and air fry fresh toast for to 8 minutes; flip and cook for 5 to 8 minutes more. Sprinkle with condensed milk.
- It will turn to golden brown when it's done! And enjoy your french toast!