IONA GLMC1812 Multi Cooker One Pot Chicken Stew
This Chicken Stew recipe is easy, hearty, warm, nourishing comfort in a bowl and SO good you’ll want to make it again and again!
- Marinated chicken breast (season the chicken with soy sauce, salt, pepper, sesame oil and flour)
- Sliced giinger 5g
- Red onion 1/2 piece
- Carrot cubes 90g
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Sesame oil 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour 1tsp
- A pinch of pepper
- Chicken stock 400ml
- Heat up the multi cooker.
- Fry the chicken with ginger about 3 minutes.
- Add in carrots and onions.
- Stir and add in chicken stock, soy sauce, pepper and sesame oil.
- Cover it and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Turn up the heat. Add in corn flour and cook till your prefrered consistency.