IONA GLMC1812 Multi Cooker Chicken Patties with Vegetables
Instead of the classic hamburger or cheeseburger, loaded with artery-clogging saturated fat, opt for this delicious chicken veggie burger that has just 1/2 gram of saturated fat! Sandwich this burger between two pieces of whole grain bread or eat it without!
- Chicken breast - 250g
- Frozen vetebales - a proper amount
- Soy sauce - 1 spoon
- Salt - a proper amount
- Black papper - a proper amount
- Corn flour - 2 spoon
- Chop the chicken breast with food chopper.
- Put minced chicken in a bowl and mix with vegetables.
- Add soy sauce, salt, black papper and corn flour and mix untill the meat sticks together.
- Knead into a small piece of meatloafs.
- Put a little oil to multi cooker, fry the meats untill browned on both sides.
- Enjoy your juicy chicken patties!