IONA GLMC1812 Multi Cooker Souffle Pancake
Soft and airy vanilla flavored soufflé pancakes are more than just a trend, they’re life changing. Like crispy belgian waffles or even ube waffles, these soufflé pancakes are definitely something you should add to your breakfast line up!
- Egg yolks - 2
- Egg white - 2
- Milk - 25ml
- Cake flour - 37g
- Sugar - 40g
- Butter - 2 small pieces
- Add egg yolks and milk into a bowl, and sift in the cake flour.
- Stir well for making a smooth batter and set aside.
- Add egg whites and sugar into a bowl, mix them well with hand mixer (put the sugar 3 times apart).
- When the egg whites hold their shape and are stiff and glossy, they're ready.
- Add the egg whites into the egg yolk batter and mix evenly. (being careful not to deflate).
- Lightly oil the cooker with the low heat.
- Scoop out a large dollop of batter.
- Add a couple drops of water aside.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Flip the pancake, cover and cook another side with 4-5 minutes.
- Enjoy with butter and syrup!